About Her


About Her


christina-deravedisian-vln-Ks8VSl4-unsplash



 I was asked who she was. The one you say you are deeply in love with. The one who loves just the way you do. The one whose smile you treasure the most. The one you say you dream of living seven lives with. The one who makes you feel perfect. The one who you can never let go of,..... even in the face of death.

The simple answer was, we haven't met. Yet. But I will. I do not know her name, but I DO know how lovely it sounds. I do not know how she looks, but I DO know how she will look at me. I do not know how she smiles, but I DO know that when she does smile, the dullest corners of my heart shall smile back. In the end, I know absolutely nothing about her that makes her her, but I know everything that makes her mine.

Post a Comment

0 Comments